Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blue & White Living Room




Its funny when you see a image , take in a breath and
pause a moment.......
 this is what happened when I saw image 3. 
This is it , I have my completed vision for our family room area.
A version of this , the blue & white , the textures 
(sisal , soft throws , books , smooth glass ball , knitted wool cushions , linens ) the nature
 with the greenery , flowers & coral.
I am in heaven & if you could describe me this would be it !
I have two occasional chairs in my living room that are timber & upholstered
 in the same blue as the lounge , I always feel they are the star of the room.
Now I will be able to bring it all together.
The curtains are Whisper Linen Snow trimmed with Klee linen in Natural ,
Throw pillows by Ralph Lauren , Striped wool rug by David Lawrence. 
Now the challenge  - 
1. Find a blue & white striped rug
2. Cover our existing lounges in new slip covers ( on a budget )
3. Find linen fabric to make the curtains ( on a budget )
4. Who can cable knit white cushions like Ralph ?
5. Find a interesting coffee table
6. I can paint some of the furniture myself ( tick )

I am so excited , will keep you updated !
If anyone knows the sources of any of the above here in Australia
please leave a comment or send a email.

Karyn x






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Make sure you blog if you source them. I would be interested too. :)

    ReplyDelete